Hi, I am Sampath Menon.
Thanks for stopping by.
I have been maintaining this blog since 2008. The blog has undergone many iterations and domain name changes over the years.
The blog’s focus has also evolved – though I have kept the primary focus on travel, I am shaping this site to also include helpful and inspirational resources around side hustles, passive income, and self-improvement.
I successfully co-founded and helped scale two award-winning Tech startups in my past life. As part of my work, my partners and I have won several national awards, including the 2012 ET Power of Ideas, the Pearson Affordable Learning Cohort, and the Nasscom Social Innovation Honours, to name a few.
I enjoy travel, street photography and interaction with like-minded people.
Travel and Street Photography
- Following are some publications that have carried my travel-related articles or featured stories about me. Click the logo images to read the articles.
- Here is a Podcast that features my conversation about Mangalore with Saif and Faiza of ‘The Musafir Stories’. Please check them out for some beautiful travel tales from around India.
- Recently, an image that I clicked was featured on NatGeo, and some of my articles have appeared in leading online magazines, including LiveMint and HuffPo (links below).
- If you would like to buy prints of some of the photos I’ve clicked, please check them out at: https://sampathmk.darkroom.tech/
- Some of my images are available on Shutterstock: https://www.shutterstock.com/g/Sampath+Menon
Let us connect
If you find my stories interesting, please feel free to connect.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sampathmk/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjyyf5e4DOdnrdNoFdQnD3g
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sampath.menon.7
- Twitter: twitter.com/sampathmenon
- Or leave a comment, and I will reach out to you.
Aquarian. If you think that’ll help you get to know me better.
Disclaimer: All views expressed on this blog are my own. My employer has got nothing to do with any of this.
2 thoughts on “About”
BEST WISHES AND CONGRATULATIONS. YOU HAD GREAT EXPERIENCES ABOUT TRAVEL, BLOGGING,.VIDEO CTEATING, OHOTOGRAPHY,STORY WRITING ETC. GOD BLESS YOU. SEND ME DETAILS AND PHOTOS ABOUT BANGALORE TOURIST CENTERS AND NEARBY PLACES AD ALSO YOUR LATEST TRAVELS, BLOGGS, VIDEOS ETC. THANKING YOU.???
Greetings for the day!
Myself Asif from Fabcurate.
Fabcurate is an e-commerce company. We deal in ready to use and customized fabrics. We have a plethora of fabrics including plain, printed and peculiar crafts such as Indigo, Kalamkari, Ikat, Ajrakh, Tie and dye and many more.
My purpose for reaching out to you is collaboration. I personally, like and enjoy the fashion blogs you put. And it would be a pleasure if you give an honest review of our products to your audience. We provide you the fabric of your choice and you can use that in multiple ways. For example: for draping, for creating ensembles like saree, kurta, shirts, for home décor and more. Hoping for a positive response.
Waiting to hear from you. Thank you.